|Seen|| "Friday the 13th, 1901" |
|Relationships|| Beast of a Man (Adoptive Brother) |
Cedric Maxwell (Brother)
Appearance and Mentions
- When the island was bought by Rose Maxwell's family, they found a child, Beast of a Man, and they took him in at a young age. However, Rose resented both him and her parents for ruining their family. She murdered her parents and blamed the killings on him. Rose raised her infant brother, Cedric, making the "perfect" family in her eyes, knowing no one would believe Beast of a Man was innocent.
- Many years later, Rose sees another threat to her perfect family when Lavinda becomes engaged to her brother Cedric. She plans a cunning plot to have the bachelorette party on the same island where her parents died, murder each of the ladies in turn, and once again blame the deaths on Beast of a Man.
- She passes out during a fight with Julia and Emily while trying to murder them. She is then promptly arrested by the authorities. Rose only wanted to murder the members of the bachelorette party because they congratulated Lavinda for being engaged to Cedric.
- Her victims:
- Her unnamed father (Chopped off head and stuck it on a pole)
- Her unnamed mother (Axed the body into two pieces)
- Lavinda (Slashed on the back with an axe)
- Diane (Axed similarly to Lavinda, tied to a chair in the woods)
- Emily (Attempted, intercepted by Beast of a Man)
- Josephine (Decapitated and placed head on a silver platter)
- Julia (Attempted)
- It was later revealed that Rose was sent to the Provincial Lunatic Asylum, where it is suspected she has killed a nurse. However, it turns out to be a plot orchestrated by Eva Pearce, as she manipulates the security guard into killing her, thus forcing an investigation into their ward. Rose is restrained in a straitjacket, but once freed she attempts to kill Julia with a pipe. Julia is able to knock her out and she is locked up again.