|Seen|| "Let Loose the Dogs"|
"Anything You Can Do..."
"Raised On Robbery"
|Relationships|| Murdoch's Mother|
William Murdoch, son
Jasper Linney, son
|Job||Fisherman (Nova Scotia)|
Appearances and Mentions
- In 1895, in Toronto, Harry found himself at the Manchester Terrier. He was drunk and betting on Rat-baiting. Harry lost the match to John Delaney and started a small brawl with Delaney. A short while later, Delaney was found murdered and Harry was found passed out drunk nearby. He was arrested and held at Station House Four for the crime.
- Detective William Murdoch is quick to believe the worst about his father whom he hadn't seen since the death of his mother. In fact, William always held his father responsible for his mother's death. She and Harry were fighting on the night she died. Harry explained that she tripped and hit her head on the hearth. She had a concussion which led to dizziness and she later fell into the water and drowned .
- After Harry is exonerated and released he admits to William that he is a drunk and a poor father but he never hit either William or his wife. He tells William he heard things are good "out west" and leaves Toronto for Vancouver.
- Harry is involved in a scheme to sell worthless mining shares and becomes the victim instead. Reunited with his sons, William and Jasper Linney, who is a member of the Mounted Police, he tries to make things right. During a stand off, Harry tells much about his family; Murdoch calls him out for lying though. Harry and his able sons foil the murderous intentions of the villains and lock them up.
- After a farewell with few words, Harry is last seen with Jasper as Murdoch returns to Toronto.
Raised On Robbery (Mentioned)