|Dr. Lionel Ogden|
|Seen||The Death of Dr. Ogden|
|Relationships|| Julia Ogden, daughter |
Ruby Ogden, daughter
Caroline Hill, childhood sweetheart
Darcy Garland, son-in-law (Deceased)
|Job||Doctor (possible scientist)|
Appearances and Mentions
Home for the Holidays (Mention)
- Lionel Ogden haunts Julia as she struggles to unravel the truth about his death. Julia has mixed feelings about her father; while he pushed her to become the accomplished woman she is now, she still feels the emotional distance between them.
- Julia discovers her father has had a secret love from his youth before he married Julia's mother.
- After Caroline Hill reveals that she assisted in his suicide, Julia discovers he'd been diagnosed with Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease (CMT) disease, a degenerative nerve disorder, that would have eventually killed him.
- Caroline suspects that he had called Julia (ep.717) because he knew she would help him to have a dignified death of his own choosing.
- Julia receives a telephone call from her father.